Careers at Mutant
Careers at Mutant
Public Relations Associate (Singapore)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations Associate based in Singapore, who will be responsible for planning and executing client communications strategies, across Mutant’s integrated content and digital marketing teams. Working closely with the Directors, the ideal candidate will be a confident and articulate individual well-versed in the latest trends and opportunities in the communications industry, having a network of opportunities to tap on in Singapore.
The candidate will be contributing to day-to-day client and project management, with a portfolio of consumer, technology and corporate clients across the B2B and B2C space.
The PR Associate will support the larger PR team in day to day media relations, media monitoring, as well as pitching and reporting. They will also be supporting business development opportunities through research and pitching.
The candidate needs a solid grasp of the Singaporean media landscape with key relationships, and is not afraid to provide sound communications counsel to senior clients.
We are looking for a confident associate with an awesome personality who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a vibrant team.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Writing compelling articles, blogs and other materials as required
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Commissioning market research
- Coordinating studio or location photography
- Creating targeted content for clients
- Social media management
- Establish professional relationships with clients, colleagues and the media
- Any other tasks as required by the business
We are looking for a self-starter, someone that has an awesome personality, enjoys working in a close-knit team, and is never afraid to share their opinion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fresh Graduate or 1-2 years of experience in PR, preferably in an agency environment
- Interested in consumer, technology and startups
- Has an excellent command of the English language and is an exceptional writer
- Is able to work well under pressure
- Has excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and CV to [email protected]